Monday 10 February 2014

HISTORY

Hey guy's! It has been a minute.. so much has been going on, my apologies for being MIA.. Anyway happy New Year!! Hopefully 2014 is treating you well thus far... Speaking of the new year.. each year I make  new years resolutions, one of them being weight loss LOL.. I laugh because I have set foot in a gym, three times in all my life.. but this year I decided not to make any new years resolutions.. I decided to look at  the word HISTORY. As we now call 2013 history..  The word can be looked at as His-story, meaning God's story in my life. Self reflection one may call it. This is something personal I decided to share with you guys... Please feel to share with me your resolutions.

PHOTOGRAPHY BY -CARBON CLICK













I had so much fun during the shoot. Please check out Carbon Click on Facebook or inbox me to work with him.
Thank you for passing by
 xoxo

What I wore
Skirt- Boohoo.com
Top- New Look
Belt- New Look
Shoes- R.I.
Purse- R.I.



No comments:

Post a Comment