Wednesday 13 November 2013

Confidence

Confidence is something that comes with age. Having the confidence to start a blog took a lot of courage for me and having a photo shoot was a scary thought but I did it and I ended up enjoying it (you know). You will understand one day...



Hey guys! I finally got my ZigiNY boots after waiting for them since summer (Long story)... I wore all black everything, which I'm growing to like the colour surprisingly (hopefully I wont wear black in every single post LOL ) On the flip side thou, you can never go wrong with black. I accessorized with the gold chain which breaks the colour.
I hope you enjoy it.







WHAT I WORE.
Jacket: TKMaxx (Old stoke)
Top: Boohoo.com
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: ZIGIny

Thank you for stopping by
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment